Organization and Introduction
The California Foundation for Independent Living Centers (CFILC) strives to ensure that its website is inclusive and meets website accessibility guidelines in order to help ensure the website is easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Accessibility Status and Standards
The California Foundation for Independent Living Centers continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible, and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities. Therefore:
- We have contracted with a Web Accessibility Specialist to perform a website audit.
- The standard of compliance we work to meet is Section 508. We extended the criteria to include WCAG 2.1 Level A + AA + AAA.
- To achieve and maintain this level of accessibility commitment we work with our Accessibility Specialist who advises us on the areas in need of improvement and remediation.
- We do not use accessibility overlays or widgets.
- We are aware that some third-party applications that may be used with this website may not be accessible. Should we not be able to remediate them to meet our accessibility standards, we will provide the status within this accessibility statement.
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on https://cfilc.org/ or require assistance with any part of this website, please email [email protected]