Statewide Meeting Fall 2018 October 29 & 30, 2018 • Burlingame, CA
October 29 & 30, 2018
Registration Costs: (Click to see our refund policy.)
- If Registered to Attend the 2018 IL Conference: $0.00
- Regular Registration Fee (One Day): $172.50
- Registration Fee (Both Days): $345.00
- Additional Attendee Fee (One Day): $130.00 per additional attendee
- Additional Attendee Fee (Both Days): $260.00 per additional attendee
The CFILC Statewide Meetings are produced by and for CFILC Members Only. Non-Member ILCs may attend only when sponsored by a Member Center. Please contact Christina Mills for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to and from SFO - The hotel contracts with Bauer's which will pick-up guests on the "Arrival" level in the middle island of the airport. Locate the signs that read "Hotel Shuttle" and the shuttle runs every 15 minutes from 4:00am - Midnight. From midnight to 4:00am they run every 30 minutes.
Please make note: Bauer Transportation is hired both by the DoubleTree Hotel SFO and the Crowne Plaza Hotel SFO; if the shuttle is full before it reaches your stop, it will not stop to pick up any additional riders. So you may need to wait for the next shuttle (about 15 minutes).
An accessible shuttle is available by contacting Paula Ghilotti at the DoubleTree Hotel SFO via email at: Paula.Ghilotti@Hilton.com no later than October 15th.
All CFILC Statewide Meeting cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing as indicated below. Requests must be mailed to our office, or emailed to our Administrative & Logistics Coordinator. Telephone requests will not be honored.
- Full Refunds: More than 20 Days Notice To receive a full refund, CFILC must be receive written requests no later than 20 days prior to the first day of the Statewide Meeting.
- 50% Refunds: Less than 20 Days Notice Requests for refunds CFILC receives within 20 days of the start of the Statewide will be subject to a 50% refund.
- No Refunds: Within 10 Days of Statewide Requests for refunds CFILC receives 10 days or less prior to the first day of the statewide will not be eligible for a refund.
- Emergency Illness or Death of Registrant or Immediate Family Member: Partial or full refunds may be granted if an attendee is unable to attend the Statewide due to an illness, family death, or other extraordinary circumstance. In such a circumstance, CFILC must be contacted by phone, letter or e-mail.
- Substitution Policy: Registrants may send a substitute in their place in lieu of requesting a refund.
CFILC will refund fees as soon as possible and no later six (6) weeks after the conference has concluded.
To request a refund, contact CFILC at:
California Foundation for Independent Living Centers
1000 G Street, #100
Sacramento, CA 95814
Office & Logistics Manager
Date: October 29 & 30, 2018
DoubleTree by Hilton San Francisco Airport
835 Airport Blvd.
Burlingame, CA 94010
Room Rate: $139 per night (plus fee & tax)
Reservation Deadline: October 1, 2018